Sensitive implants place the highest demands on their packaging. So do we: the new FixInTube®
ensures safety and all-round protection, right up to the operating room.
Together with the inner geometry of the tube, the closure ensures a secure fixation of the implant. No matter how long or difficult the journey to the operating room takes, FixInTube®
reliably protects delicate implants from abrasion, damage, and contamination. In the operating room, everything happens very quickly: A twist opens the lock and thus provides access to the implant. It can now be removed using an extraction tool without contacting the packaging.
The highly transparent tube made of clear PETG, clearly shows what is inside. Screw threads from diameter 2.0 to 8.0 mm and lengths from 40 to 160 mm are perfectly secured in the practical individual packaging. The FixInTube®
is manufactured in ISO Class 8 clean room production and only medical grade materials are used. In combination with an additional blister and Tyvek® lid, or a sterilization pouch, the tube can also be used in sterile barrier applications. If required, you can order a sterile barrier blister from rose; we have already tailored the blister made of PETG with Tyvek® lid fit the tubes, reducing your workload!The advantages at a glance:
- high quality individual packaging for implants offering excellent protection
- the special inner shape of the tube and the TPE/PE closure fix the implant firmly in the packaging
- contactless and safe removal of the implant screw using an attaching tool or surgical driver
- optimum security and protection for product and users
- high clarity packaging for perfect product visibility
- sterile barrier system possible by additional blister with Tyvek® or Pouch