NGS Series: DxLiquid / DxSeq
DxLiquid, our ctDNA products, provides a comprehensive analysis for the diagnosis of genetic mutations in various cancers. Our panels analyze the data collected by integrating SNV, InDel, CNV, RNA-fusion, MSI (Microsatellite Instability), and TMB (Tumor Mutation Burden) information, enabling precise diagnosis of cancer at an early stage.
DxSeq consists of reagent necessary to prepare the DNA for targeted sequencing and a cloud-based analysis platform that is easily accessible. Data from various hereditary disorders can be collected with NGS technology and the data obtained can be easily analyzed without the need of an expert by analysis the data using a large database.
- Minimization library prep steps
- Hybridization method
- High quality capture probes
- High efficiency and reproducibility
- High value biomarkers: Core genes included (HER2, EGFR, ALK, KRAS, NRAS, BRAF, BRCA1/2, KIT, IDH1/2, PDGFRA, MYC, MYCN and more)
- Cloud-based analysis system
- Robus analysis: SNV, InDel, CNV, Fusion, Microsatellite instability(MSI), Tumor Mutation Burden TMB
- Variant classification guideline automatically applied
- Visualized and comprehensive report