NK Vue Kit - Personal immunity measurement
NK VUE test is a unique and innovative In Vitro Diagnostic test that measures the immune function of individuals.
Technically, our product, NK VUE measures the NK Cell Activity (NKA) which shows how well our body can defend itself against harmful cells and viruses.
As the first line of defense in our body, NK cell is one of our innate immune cells and their function is to kill a broad range of tumor and virus infected cells.
For the last years, many research and studies have shown that NK Cell Activity plays a very important role in the immune response against viral diseases and cancers.
There have been other methods to measure NKA, but our kit has the below advantages:
1. Easy and simple measurement with sandwich ELISA.
2. Requires a small amount of whole blood (1mL)
3. Measures IFN-gamma, released from NK cell with a lower cost.
4. Much more convenient and safer than Chromium 51 Assay or Flow cytometry
Our product can potentially be used in the following ways:
1. Pre-screening tool: Screening before PET-CT and CT examination/ biopsy pre-examination
2. Early detection of cancer recurrence
3. Complementary diagnostics with tumor marker tests for better sensitivity and specificity
4. Monitoring on treatment after chemotherapy or surgery
5. Simple health checkup: immunity monitoring