Founded in 1984 and based just outside Portland, Maine, Lighthouse Imaging is a rapidly growing, leader in end-to-end Optical Design and Manufacturing Solutions for Global Medical OEMs. Covering areas such as endoscopic imaging systems, robotic imaging systems, 3D, disposable and miniature imaging systems, endoscope test equipment, and video coupling optics.
We are focused on taking the imaging needs of the surgical community and providing superior products and solutions to meet those needs. We leverage our 100+ years of optics expertise and application knowledge to complete projects where time and budgets are critical.
Lighthouse Imagings Windham Maine based 17,000 sq. ft. headquarters includes an FDA registered medical manufacturing facility that has been designed to take our customers ideas from concept through to high volume production. Our world-class optics laboratory includes a complete optical assembly area, fiberoptics fabrication facility and prototype machine shop.
- One of the fastest growing businesses in Maine, USA
- Focused on partnering with global medial OEMs to bring advanced optics to their surgical products
- Executing on a strategy to become the leading source of optical design and manufacturing services to the medical device market
- Class I, II and III device design, development and manufacturing experience.
- Experience extends from Fortune 100 Medical Device Companies to start-up ventures.
- Extensive experience with Medical Contract Manufacturing
- Working knowledge and application of world class practices – TPS, Kaizen and Six Sigma.
- Engineering services cover: Concept through design and development and finally manufacturing, all under one roof.
- ISO 13485 certified and FDA registered medical device manufacture
- Rapidly growing, world class management and engineering team.
- Unique multidispline engineering team covers optical engineering, mechanical design, software and electrical engineering
- Focused on designing for manufacturability and helping our OEM partners accelerate their time to market and FDA approval processes
- Three clean rooms for Optical Device Assembly, Optics Lab, Sensor Lab, Electronics Lab, and Test and Measurement Product Assembly
- Extensive investment in the team, systems, processes and capacity needed for high volume contract manufacturing of electro-optical medical devices
- Additionally, we are a global leader in the small but developing endoscope test and measurement market
- Early proponents of testing endoscopes to ensure quality and safety of surgical procedures
- First EndoBench scope tester developed in 1995 for a leading endoscope OEM