CAI Depth of Anesthesia Monitoring System
CAI Monitoring System processes the brains electrical activity based on original signal processing technology. It helps not only patient to be balanced-sedated but also hospital to use the minimum possible amount of drug. It makes it possible to monitor real-time depth of anesthesia in an operation room. CAI Monitoring System consists of a sensor that detects the patients brainwaves, an amplifier that intensifies the brainwaves signal and a monitor that digitalizes signals and display its index.
It addresses many of the issues with BIS, market leading product, and offers several other advantages.
Here is how we have addressed each issue.
- Extensibility to monitor other states like sedation, sleep, and concentration.
- CAI is 13 seconds faster than competitive product.
- Stability to reduce signal interference.
- Biocompatible sensor to reduce skin irritation and have more adhesion.
- Wireless: our sensor and amplifier connect wirelessly to the monitor via Bluetooth.