Just a Single 14-day Test, AT-Patch It's enough
Some abnormal cardiac events occur intermittently.
Doctors can easily detect irregular heartbeats through a continuous 14-day test.
AT-Patch(ATP-C130) is an all-new uninterrupted ambulatory cardiac monitor.
AT-Patch provides a more suitable way of finding irregular heartbeats.
AT-Patch helps doctors to diagnose more accurately and fast.
- Product Components: AT-Patch includes AT-Note(App) and AT-Report(ECG Analysis software)
- type: disposable patch-type (Single lead)
- size: body 39x31x8.3mm, patch 50.6x93x0.5mm
- weight: 13g
- ingress protection: IP57
- period of use: up to 14 days(active mode) AT-Note (ATN-C130)
- type: a smartphone application
- functions: live ECG viewer, ECG recorder, symptoms note via Bluetooth, available on iPhone & Android AT-Report (ATR-C130)
- type: PC software with AI algorithm
- functions: analyzing ECG data, generating analysis reports for medical professionals
* Undoubtedly useful: AT-Patch shows high performance to gather ECG data for up to 14 days.
* Certainly comfortable: AT-Patch is a compact size of 8.3mm thick & light weight of 13g and meets the grade of shower proof(IP57).
* Additionally convenient: Providing a convenient AT-Note app with a viewer of Live ECG and a function of recording symptoms via Bluetooth.
* Readily available: Superior analysis tool. AT-Report, proprietary algorithm together with AI technology for analyzing ECG data.
- April 2020, Certification of CE MDD in Europe
- August 2019, Certification of MFDS in Korea, Rep.