THS Traufix Headless Screw
- THS is the next generation of fully threaded headless fasteners offering up to 8 mm guideways.
- It can be used for fusions, fractures, osteotomies of the clavicle, humerus, radius, ulna, ilium, femur, patella, fibula, tibia, talus, malleolus and calcaneus.
- It has a tapered end that reduces sensitivity to drilling depth.
- Internal driving Torx coupling provides greater stability for screw and screwdriver manipulation.
- Ideal for minimally invasive technique and guided insertion.
- The THS family consists of 51 unique screw size options.