Our company was founded in 1948 by the engineer Walter Mach and the businessman Hans Dufter. The company name goes back to the physician Dr. Ludwig Mach, an uncle of Walter Mach. Since the company was founded, we have concentrated on the special field of lighting technology for medical purposes.
We are family owned and financially independent. We export our products to more than 80 countries. Our export rate is 65%.
From the very beginning, we have also focused our attention on our independence in terms of production technology. Our vertical range of manufacture is 85% and ranges from metalworking to the production of electrical and electronic components and final assembly.
We thus offer our customers maximum flexibility and consistently high product quality. We use the most modern machinery and equipment.
We employ a large number of engineers who are exclusively concerned with the further development of our product range. In addition, we have a complex network of experts in the field of optics and electronics.