LumiLight is an offline Photopheresis medical device
LumiLight is clinically effective. It adopts an advanced techonology to perform safe treatments, in compliance with laws and prescriptions. Its extensive automation allows for a strict procedure standardization and grants easy usability and minimal blood cells manipulation
LumiLight is a class IIb medical device for the irradiation step of the Extracorporeal Photopheresis (ECP) treatments intended to trained medical personnel use onlyAPOPTOSIS
LumiLight Photopheresis treatment induces over 95% apoptosis after 72 hoursFUNCTIONALLY CLOSED SYSTEM
LumiLight disposable kits (LLK-01) have an integrated antibacterial filter and are ready for sterile connections (tube-to-tube welding), features that make the entire system functionally closedFULL TRACEABILITY
Thanks to RFID technology and data recording and exportation, each treatment can be fully interfaced with the most common management systems.IRRADIATION TIME
Irradiation phase optimized to minimize time length, saving the full efficacy of the treatment.
Average Treatment Time: 15PATIENT WEIGHT
The device natively includes two procedures to safely perform Photopheresis on both low-weight patients and normo-weight patientsSECURITY
Two hierarchy levels of security. This ensures the traceability of the operator on each treatmentIRRADIATION
Led-based technology grants homogeneous 365 nm wavelength UV irradiation
- Automatic calculation of irradiation time and 8-MOP amount.
- Touchscreen with on screen guided procedure.
- Real-time automatic HCT reading.
- Acoustic and visual signals reporting potential issues.
- Equipped with full range of sensors (HCT, Pressure, Temperature, Leakage, UVA emissions, LED status).
- Process standardization.
- Transportable bench-top system.
- Dimensions (including support auction): 60.5 cm (width) x 34.5 cm (depth) x 101 cm (height)
- Weight: 26 Kg