Higo® is a ground-breaking telemedicine system that introduces a new definition of 'medical visit'. Doctors no longer have to admit patients in the office, because - thanks to Higo - patients will collect data about their health themselves. They will:
· measure the temperature
· auscultate the heart
· auscultate the lungs
· take pictures of the throat
· take pictures of the ear
· take pictures of the skin.
Then Higo® will share the results with the doctor who will make a diagnosis based on them. The patient receives a diagnosis, knowledge of what to do next, e-prescription, e-referral, and e-sick leave. All of this, anywhere, without the need for direct contact, there is no risk of infection.
· Higo® device
· a mobile app for patients that manages an interview, patient profiles, data dispatch, and communication with a doctor
· Doctor's Portal
· algorithms (AI) that embedded in the Higo device guide the patient through the proper performance of tests and then confirm the patient to download them correctly; algorithms that work in the cloud and help the doctor in rapid disgnosis - on the first screen they show possible pathologies.
Where, apart from family use, can Higo be used?
The Higo® device can be used by any private person as well as in any health care facility, in particular in:
* Hospital Emergency Departments
* Observation rooms and isolation rooms
* Units converted to Infectious Disease Hospitals for the fight against coronavirus
* Field hospitals
* District clinics and admission rooms
And also at all health care points and emergency centers organized at:
* Airports, border crossings, universities, schools, kindergartens and more.
Scenario for using Higo® at home:
The patient is at home. The patient is equipped with the Higo device with 5 functional modules (temperature measurement, imaging examination of the throat, ear, skin, auscultation of the lungs, heart and abdominal cavity, HR calculation) and a smartphone with the Higo mobile app installed. With Higo, the patient independently registers high-quality medical data and interactively completes the medical history and medical history. The recorded data is sent to the Doctor's Portal. The physician is anywhere with access to a computer with access to the Doctor's Portal, and with it to the complete set of patient digital medical data and medical history. In this way, the doctor makes a diagnosis, which he sends back to the patient in his mobile app. If necessary, it also sends e-prescription, e-referral and e-sick leave.
Scenario for using the Higo® in a healthcare facility:
The patient is in a separate, isolated room. The patient is equipped with the Higo® device with 5 functional modules (temperature measurement, imaging examination of the throat, ear, skin, auscultation of the lungs, heart and abdominal cavity, HR calculation) and a medical tablet. With the help of Higo, the patient independently registers high-quality medical data and interactively completes the medical history and medical history. The recorded data is sent to the Doctor's Portal. The doctor is located in a separate office equipped with a computer, on which he has access to the Doctor's Portal, and through it to the complete set of digital medical data of the patient and medical history. Physical contact between the patient and the doctor occurs only in cases of higher necessity.