Automated Gait Trainer* is the active medical device designed for the rehabilitation of the lower limbs of patients with gait dysfunctions.
Prodrobot Magna is dedicated for:
– patients between 140 and 200 cm height,
– up to 130 kg weight,
- to be used as a standing frame,
- for patients suffering from paraplegia,
- for people with stroke affecting gait impairment,
- for people with Parkinsons disease with the slowdown, muscle stiffness and impaired motility disorders of gait and postural,
- for disorders of gait and posture in various polyneuropathies (toxic, metabolic and autoimmune nature, such as Guillain-Barre syndrome) with muscle weakness of varying severity including flaccid paralysis,
- for patients with cerebral palsy, in which movement disorders mainly consist of muscle weakness and spasticity,
- for patients with muscular diseases such as muscular dystrophy with progressive weakness and atrophy of muscles.
Prodrobot is characterized by:
– automatic adjustment to the patient,
– propelled hip joints,
– patient body support,
– compact size,
– the ability to limit and modify ranges of lower limbs movement,
– multi-level electronic robot safety system: live measurements on controllers in joints.
Thanks to unique exercises set and increased intensity mobility of patient can be improved. Five exercises are available with adjustable speed and motion range fitted to the needs of the patient.
1. Gait – plays an anatomical walking pattern
2. Swings – execution of gait without bending the knees
3. Squats – at the same time both legs are moving with the knee flexion
4. Bicycle – simulating the movement of pedaling on a bicycle
5. Stairs – simulating walking upstairs
* The project is being implemented, the illustrations are visualizations, the finished product will be presented in the second half of 2021.