We are always looking for more applications for microfluidic systems and ways our mp6 micropump can improve a process. In combination with our general microfluidics expertise, this results in many Case Studies that we are happy to share with our customers, partners and other interested parties.
The microEngineering team gives you an in-depth insight into different microfluidic applications - including crucial data needed to implement the findings in your own fluidic system. Our case studies cover these topics:
- Droplet generation for single-cell applications
- Thermal conductivity to identify fluids
- Active sensor feeding, e.g. for a CO2 sensor
- Vibrating meshes and nebulization of medications
- Controlled dosing of water-based liquids
Check out our case studies for free and see what micropumps can do for you. Afterwards, let us know if these solutions apply to your fluidic system and we will be happy to help you with implementing our components.Bartels Mikrotechnik - Your microfluidic SolutionMaker!