INTEGRATED SYSTEM WITH PRELIMINARY SHREDDING AND STEAM STERILIZATION FOR ON-SITE BIOHAZARDOUS WASTE TREATMENT
The STERIPLUS™ systems from Tesalys are the ideal solution to inactivate your biohazardous waste safely on-site. Its integrated shredding system TESASHRED™ not only reduces the volume and mass of waste, but also ensures that the waste is fully processed. Autoclaving/sterilization process at 135°C grants up to 8 log10 microbial reduction.
Our systems address the needs of healthcare centers, laboratories and all other locations where biomedical waste is produced. They can process waste bags, cardboard or rigid containers containing healthcare waste, like sharps, gloves, labware, glass, plastic/rubber tubing, filters. They can also manage a large volume of liquid waste.
Tesalys STERIPLUS™ systems have been designed to be installed as close as possible to the waste generation point. Several units can be juxtaposed in order to obtain a quicker flow.Technical data:
- Loading capacity (in volume): 80 liters / cycle
- Average loading capacity in weight considering waste density 0.08/0.2kg/l: 6.4 to 16kg / cycle
- Average loading capacity in weight per hour: 8 to 20 kg / h
- Chamber dimensions (w x d): 370 x 360mm
- Useful height: 628mm
- Total cycle time in NFX30-503 conditions: 30-35min
- Total cycle time in working conditions: 30-50min