Impermeable protection of surgical wounds, super cial wounds, cuts and abrasionsInstructions for use
Clean, disinfect and dry the wound and its perimeter. Remove one of the two protective liners bringing the adhesive side close to the skin and apply the first half of the dressing with the aid of the fingers to make well adhere the film from the center of the dressing to the outside. Remove the second protective liner and apply the other half of the film without stretching. Shape the film on the skin, paying particular attention to the edges to ensure a good adhesion and the water and bacteria resistance. Remove the dorsal protective liner by the blue invitation band, avoiding to touch the central absorbent wound pad during application. Renew if necessary, accordingly to the quantity of exudates and to the state of the wound. For a proper removal gently lift one corner at a time or just one of them by pulling progressively towards the longitudinal direction of the wound.
Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to silver. If in the first 24 hours the wound becomes swollen, painful, red or purulent, remove the dressing and seek medical advice.
Class I sterile medical deviceFeatures
- Sterile and individually packed
- Ready to use
- Water and bacteria barrier, allows to wash the area without wetting the wound.
- Extremely elastic substrate and highly conformable
- Permeable to air and water vapor, lets the skin breatheand avoids the risk of maceration
- Strong initial and persistent adhesion that allows a painless removal, leaves no residue on the skin
- Reduces the risk of fluis leaking and contamination
- Effective absorption of exudates, provides reliable protection
- Protective liners easy removable with gloves
- Quick and easy application