is a global leader in telemedicine solutions. For 28 years we have been successfully implementing solutions in the field of e-cardiology and telecare for hospitals, medical facilities and individual patients.
We are the creator of innovative systems for:
- long-term monitoring of cardiac patients at home with over 80% efficiency in detecting rare arrhythmias
- cardiac telerehabilitation at home for patients after heart attacks and cardiac surgery
- monitoring of patients infected with COVID-19 and persons in quarantine
- telecare of patients at home using a number of external devices such as blood pressure monitors, scales, pulse oximeters, thermometers, glucometers, etc.
Pro-PLUS has the broadest offer on the market including multiple telemedicine devices and the Telemedicine Platform enabling the management of devices and the provision of a number of services individually tailored to the needs of clients.
Pro-PLUS solutions are based on our own technology, which is developed based on many years of experience and cooperation with Key Opinion Leaders.
As an innovative technology company, we develop new products dedicated to patients: with heart failure (LVAD), after heart attacks (cardiac telerehabilitation), with cardiac arrhythmias (long-term monitoring), with COVID-19 (monitoring of patients infected and quarantined).
Pro-PLUS in numbers:
- 50 000 devices sold
- 1 238 546 unique ECG tests on the Platform
- 12 586 patients registered on the Platform
- over 400 active users on the CardioPortal Platform, of which 90% are doctors
- over 600 ECG tests transferred daily from Pro-PLUS devices to the Platform
Pro-PLUS position has been confirmed by the gold medal at the Shanghai International Invention and Innovation Expo and numerous implementations around the world, including in Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania and Ukraine.