is an oral intestinal adsorbent. Intestinal adsorbent is a substance that adsorbs toxins in GIT and then is naturally expelled from the body with the stool.
Allergens, viruses and bacterial toxins can affect the gut flora and the digestive health.
Enterosgel is a gel-like adsorbent created to help eliminate bacterial toxins, allergens and viruses from the body.
A number of studies have shown that Enterosgel helps:
- Relieve or eliminate toxic and allergic reactions.
- Stop diarrhoea or shorten its duration.
- Accelerate the withdrawal of alcohol and its metabolic products.
- Preserve beneficial gut microflora.
- Reduce the toxic load on the liver and kidneys.
20 years on the CIS pharmaceutical market! Over-The-Counter (OTC).
Enterosgel is well-tolerated by children and adults and has no reports of severe adverse reactions. It can be used in conjunction with other medicines. Enterosgel should be taken 1-2 hours before or after meal and intake of other medicines.