As you may know, Westlake Chemical Corporation completed the acquisition of NAKAN (IVY GROUP HOLDING) in January 2019. As a result, all NAKAN entities became Westlake companies. Today, we are pleased to announce that the next phase of our brand integration will be to update each of our Westlake Global Compounds business entity names.
At Westlake Global Compounds, we have a passion for working to excel our customer needs through superior technology, product quality and operating excellence. With an established presence in the United States, China, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Japan and Vietnam, we are able to provide our customers with tailor-made solutions that exceed the expectations of the compounding market.
Working with Westlake Global Compounds presents key strategic benefits to you, our business partner:
- A vertically integrated supply chain that allows us to develop new solutions while having access to innovative products and resources.
- Local teams that combine personal attention with the expertise, geographical footprint, and financial resources of a global leader.
- 78 dedicated Research, Innovation and Development employees, including 17 PhDs, that will collaborate with you to co-develop compound innovation, advance current products and solve your compounding needs in our world-class research facilities and application laboratories.
- An established presence in six key markets: Automotive, Healthcare, Building and Construction, Consumer Goods, Packaging, and Additive Solutions.
- The backing of an integrated, diverse company (Westlake Chemical Corporation) that focuses on downstream integration to provide additional operational certainty.
Our strong tradition of working with key suppliers and providing customers with high-quality products, excellent technology and a standard of excellence remains our primary focus. We look forward to our continued close and trusting collaboration with you.