What is Dr.PRP?
- Adaptable Separation & Concentration Tube System
Platelet Rich Plasma
- PRP therapy growing in popularity "The best practice standard of care"
- PRP contains several different growth factors and other cytokines which may elicit the attraction of stem cells around the damaged region stimulating cellular proliferation and tissue regeneration.
- Since the patient uses his or her own blood for the collection of platelets, there is very low possibility of infection or other side effects.
- Dr.PRP is a medical device exclusively designed for PRP separation. Highly concentrated platelets by the Dr.PRP device release large amounts of growth factors which are normally inside the platelets. The large amount of released growth factors induces the regeneration of damaged connective tissue rapidly and robustly.
These growth factors may lead stable regeneration of the damaged area by stimulating the cells capable of wound healing..
How to prepare PRP
Whole Blood 18ml+ACD-A 2ml total 20ml
1st centrifugation separation spin
- Plasma and buffy coat separation.
- Plasma : yellowish layer, small amount of platelets
- Buffy coat : leukocytes and platelets
- Red Cell fraction : erythrocytes
* Removal of RBC from whole blood.
* Separation buffy coat and plasma from RBC.
2nd centrifugation concentration spin
- Extraction of lower plasma fraction and platelets.
Distinct Features of The Dr.PRP
- 01_ Safety : We have built safety and reliability into the Dr.PRP device by exclusively using biocompatible materials as well as a through gamma-ray sterilization system according to the ISO11137.
- 02 _ One Step - Simplicity : Contamination from surrounding air during the concentration of platelets is blocked by adopting the One-device system and double safety cap. Because of this feature, secondary contamination is minimized.
- 03_ Speed & Convenience : The Buffy coat layer can be conveniently and easily identified by any ordinary person that precise separation of highly concentrated PRP is easily achieved.
- 04_ Compatibility : Several swing-out bucket type centrifuges may be compatible with the Dr.PRP device.
Advantages of PRP
Wide area of applications.
No side effects or allergic reactions.
Fully autologous - no risk of infections.
In-office procedure - save-time.
AESTHETICS : rough skin, wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, dryness, loss of volume, hair loss, post-laser treatment healing, non-surgical facelift
PLASTIC SURGERY : pressure sores, ulcers, burns, congenital defects, surgical scars, wound healing, fat grafting, bone grafting
OPTHALMOLOGY : cartilage/ligament repair, arthritis, tendonitis, post-operative pain, inflammation, chronic pain, meniscus tears, disc degeneration
DENTISTRY : Tooth extraction, periodontal surgery, soft/bone tissue surgery and implant surgery, BRONJ surgery, sinus lift, small cyst or cleft
ORTHOPEDICS & PAIN : epithelial defects of the cornea, dry eye syndrome, ocular surface syndrome post LASIK, Recurrent Corneal Erosion (RCE) syndrome
SEXUAL HEALTH : orgasmic disorder, low sexual drive, stress incontinence, painful intercourse, erectile dysfunction , Peyronies disease, infertility
VETERINARY : tendon and ligament injuries, synovitis & capsulitis, wound healing, osteoarthritis treatment, inammatory bowel disease.
Why Dr.PRP device?
- High quality PRP with high platelet recovery.
- Visible buffy coat layer in the narrow neck of the tube.
- Customizable final product for different use cases.
- Closed system with zero risk of contamination.
- Extremely user friendly, one-step system – saves time.