The innovative robot-assisted gait training system, Walkbot
Walkbot, the innovative robot-assisted gait training and rehabilitation device with the worlds first successfully implemented functions, was designed for locomotion impaired patients caused by Stroke, SCI, Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury, and other diseases related to neurorehabilitation. Based on clinical effectiveness on training and excellent quality of WALKBOT, it has been installed & successfully operated in the USA, Europe, Russia, China, India, and other Asia regions.
We are holding over 30 major patents in Korea, the USA, and Europe, including the ankle joint which is the unrivaled function in the world. It is certified by CE, ISO 13485, FDA, KFDA, CFDA, SFDA, Russian registration, etc., and qualified for worldwide sales.
<Product Line Up>
• Walkbot_Premium - The most advanced robotic gait training system. It is a full-optioned model.
• Walkbot_S - Dedicated adult patient system with automatic leg length adjustment and the static type of body weight support system.
• Walkbot_G - Compatible model for both adult and pediatric with add-on type pediatric module. Features manual leg length adjustment and a dynamic body weight support system.
• Walkbot_G(K) - Compatible model for both pediatric and adult with add-on type adult module.
• Walkbot_K - Dedicated pediatric system with playground system design as per Children's eye level. Features automatic leg length adjustment and the static type of body weight support system.
• The world-first activated hip/knee/ankle joint drive motors based on kinematic study makes accurate and natural gait pattern close to the human being.
• Natural gait pattern generating software; Individually customized gait pattern maximizes its clinical effects.
• More sessions and efficient therapy by automatic leg length adjustment of the robotic orthosis.
• Real-time body weight support system that makes the patient walk comfortable
• Useful training modes (interactive, assisted training mode)
• Auditory(Metronome), visual(Front Camera), tactile(AR games/Sport) stimulation for the neuroplasticity encouragement.
• Various evaluation tools (ROM, Stiffness, Force)
• Real-time biofeedback through augmented reality software