Headquartered in Glen Cove, NY- DirectMed, Inc. is a distributor and contract manufacturer of components for medical devices. We are a manufacturer of medical devices that use our components, as well. Established in 1997, we have grown to become a global corporation over the last two decades.
Our product line includes components used by OEMs in the assembly of their products. We stock, and source, products such as stopcocks, check valves, filters, connectors, drip chambers, injection sites, clamps, and many other products.
The product line we provide is manufactured in ISO Certified facilities and are manufactured to ISO specifications under ISO 80369-3 through ISO 80369-7. We carry a full line of EnFit & NRFit products and have the capability to modify our products to fit our clients specifications.
Our capabilities and services include the following:
- JIT, Kanban, Blanket-Order capabilities
- Engineering services for your medical device
- Custom tooling to modify products that saves time
- Contract manufacturing services for sub-assemblies & full assemblies
- Extrusion services for single to multi-lumen tubing clear, frosted, colored.
- Value added sourcing for products sourced from brand-name manufacturers
- White label services for IV Administration Sets & Extensions Sets; covered under our 510K
Our ability to manufacture & customize our products differentiates us from our competitors. DirectMeds customer service revolves around building relationships with our clients so that we are a resource they can turn to find a solution for their projects.
DirectMed, Inc. has over 23 years of manufacturing and distribution expertise.
We have a passion for working alongside our clients to provide the highest products and service that provide the greatest value.