Whether dealing with particle characterization, cell and gene-based diagnostics or therapies, the Cadent series of pumps accurately dispense and control flow for optimized fluidics. When you need accuracy, Cadent syringe pumps are a great solution to incorporate into your life science applications. Cadent 3: The IMI Norgren Cadent™ 3 Syringe Pump is a highly flexible fluid dispense pump with exceptional volume dispense accuracy and precision. This 3cm stroke length unit is compact, reliable and has unique diagnostic capabilities.
Cadent 6: The Cadent™ 6 Syringe Pump provides the reliability, long-life, and versatility for your low or high-flow life science applications.
- Programmable, maintenance free, precision liquid metering device
- 30mm stroke driven via stepper motor and precision ball or lead screw
- Available in three mechanical resolutions: 6K, 12K, 24K
- Highly flexible and versatile to meet a variety of system configurations
- Programmable, maintenance-free, precision syringe pump
- 60mm stroke driven via stepper motor and precision ball screw
- Available in three mechanical resolutions: 12K, 24K, 48K
- Exceptional precision, accuracy and lifetime performance
- Powerful lift force and valve torque
- Suitable for use in analytical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostic applications
The Cadent 3 & 6 are designed to be easily incorporated into your instrument design and our Level 3 device offers full electronics to enable easy programming. Some customers however, may prefer to design their own electronics. Therefore, we give the customer the opportunity to configure the system according to his application needs.
The Level 1 configuration delivers the robust syringe and valve driver while allowing the customer to use our valve or to leverage their own design along with their own electronics
The Level 2 configuration offers the robust syringe and valve driver with a valve for the customer who wants to leverage their own electronics design
The Level 3 configuration offers all of the above
Typical applications :
- Autosamplers for Atomic Absorption
- Continuous Flow and Discrete Analyzers
- Field Flow Fractionation
- High Content Analysis/Cell Imaging
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Nucleic Acid Amplification (PCR)
- Particle Counting
- Upstream and Downstream Bioprocessing
- And many, many more!
Our syringe pump offering is complemented by our glass syringes and rotary valves portfolio.