The SONOMIC ultrasonic bath has been specially developed for the reprocessing of up to 12 rinsable MIS instruments and is available as table-top unit MC 1001 and for installation MC 1001 E.
A unique feature of the SONOMIC is that each instrument is cleaned, chemically disinfected and tested separately via its own adapter by multiple suction rinsing from the distal end. With the adapters, which are identical in construction, irrigatable MIS instruments with diameters from 3 to 10 mm can be connected without having to change the seal.
By switching on ultrasound during the suction rinsing processes and during external disinfection, the cleaning and disinfection effect is permanently enhanced.
The machine is operated via a touch screen, which provides information about the current work step and the overall result. The user receives clear instructions that guide him through the individual work steps in the operating program.
A check integrated in the operating program controls the consistency of each individual instrument, instruments that are not consistent are reliably identified. For quick draining of used bath liquid and for complete emptying, the SONOMIC has a sloping tank bottom and a welded-in outlet G ¾ with ball valve.Functional diagram
The instruments are each connected to one of the identical adapters. The innovative twisting mechanism of the adapter seals guarantees a complete sealing on the outer shaft of the instruments. Repeated suction rinsing with ultrasonic support at the distal end of the instrument removes contamination from the lumen against the direction of penetration, while fresh cleaning and disinfection solution flows in at the same time. The dirt cannot adhere to constrictions, e.g. in the handle area. Detached contamination from the instruments is retained in an easily accessible filter.Advantages through SONOMIC:
All BANDELIN ultrasonic units offer the following advantages:
- Saves time, by simply connecting instruments with diameters from 3 mm to 10 mm to the identical adapters.
- High level of user and patient protection due to clear visualization the flushability for each of the connected instruments.
- Instruments that cannot be flushed are reliably identified and individually displayed.
- Repair or replacement of instruments due to sluggishness or blockages is prevented by regular removal of infiltrated dirt.
- Versatile use: In addition to disinfecting and cleaning rinsable MIS instruments, rinsable parts of other instruments (3 mm to 10 mm) or other medical instruments such as scissors, forceps (placed loosely in the basket) can also be disinfected and cleaned.
- Simple and safe operation through process-oriented user guidance with clear instructions, status messages and assistance.
- Cost reduction by decreasing the time required and reducing repair or replacement purchases.
- Easy and flexible handling
- Time saving
- Precisely controllable
- Reproducible results
- Environmentally friendly and energy efficient
- Extremely durable and resistant
- Certified quality management
- Broad product portfolio
- A wide range of accessories for the most diverse applications
- Production, Service & Repair in Germany
- From the specialist for ultrasonic technology
Do you have questions or are you interested in our products?
Please do not hesitate to call us: telephone: +49-30-7 68 80-0,
write us an e-mail: email@example.com
or visit our website: www.bandelin.com
BANDELIN - Ultrasound since 1955