PROTIA Food IgG "Check out chronic food intolerance test"
Do you often get sick for no reason? Check out chronic food intolerance test
PROTIA Food IgG is an in vitro diagnostic test with the semi-quantitative determination of food specific IgG (sIgG) concentrations in human serum using immunoblotting method.
What is Food Intolerance?
Unlike typical IgE allergy, IgG-mediated allergy can occur a few hours or days after food intake, and symptoms vary, making it difficult to identify the cause. If you have abnormal symptoms of the gastrointestinal tract such as constipation, stomachache, etc. or various symptoms that cannot figure out the cause, you should consider food allergy. Through PROTIA Food IgG, identify the foods that do not fit, and stay healthy!
* 1μL of serum volume for testing
* Compact diagnostic panel
* Multiplex, Quantitative detection of allergen specific IgG
* On strip Internal Calibration lines
* Line blot immunoassay
* Increased efficiency and affordability
* Valuable and informative report format
* Applicable to Automatic & Semi-Automatic Instrument
Parallel lines array (PLA)multiplex biochip technology.
Increase efficiency of test up to 2~3 fold