SMART M diode laser is the latest laser device with 2 wavelength system (1470nm and 635nm) used in surgery for cutting, coagulation and tissue vaporization.
- BASIC FEATURES
- Versatility: the device is designed to be used in many medical fields. Available In many versions, differing in power and wavelength, it can be used in a small practice as well as in a large clinic.
- Universal: a wide variety of accessories: fibers, optical systems, handpieces, etc. provides means for treatment of a substantial numer of illnesses
- Precision: choice of different work modes and their easy interchangeability along with a clearly visible pilot beam (optional green pilot beam available) are the secret behind high precision of treatments.
- Durability: the most modern diode modules from renown suppliers provide years worrry-free work.
High-end optical system and the availability of different light sources (635nm and 1470nm) as well as flexible fiber optic with a variety of handpieces provides a unique application scope in contact microsurgery especially in Phlebology and Proctology. High power parameters of laser radiation provide unparalleled efficiency of treatments. Unique versatility of diode lasers makes them indispensible tools in every modern medical practice.Smart M laser in Treatment of Proctology.
The use of laser in proctology allows for effective treatment of disease of the distal rectum and perianal area and significantly improves the quality of care for any disease of this region, requiring surgical intervention. One of the most effective methods of laser application in proctology is a minimally invasive laser surgery for haemorrhoids and fistula.
The treatment of haemorrhoids using a Smart M 1470nm laser device. This method is used for the treatment of haemorrhoids stage II-III development at an appropriate local or general anaesthesia. During the operation uses a specially designed conical fiber with handpiece through nodes, which runs Endoluminal laser coagulation both segmental and round haemorrhoids. Controlled laser radiation is applied to the haemorrhoid center acting specifically on the biological tissue structure, removing nodes from the inside, while not damaging the mucosa and the structure of the sphincter. In addition, reconstruction creates new fibrous connective tissue, which ensures that the mucous membrane adheres to underlying tissue. This also prevents the occurrence or recurrence of the prolapse.
This method is an analogue of the existing methods of haemorrhoid treatment (electrocautery, surgical scalpel), and has a number of advantages over them:
- Reducing the volume of tissue in haemorrhoids;
- Restoring the natural anatomical structure;
- Reducing the risk of recurrence;
- Reduction of time for the operation (less than 20 minutes);
- Reduces patient recovery (from 4 to 7 days);
- Haemostatic properties;
- Minimal thermal tissue damage.
Fistula in Anal:- Treatment of anal fistula with Smart M 1470nm laser device. This method is used for the accurate removal of the anal fistula tract without sphincter damage during the operation using a specially designed radial fiber. Fiber is gently inserted from the outside by means of the pilot beam. Laser radiation radially affects the fistula, thereby inner of track tissue is shrinked in a controlled manner, and a fistula tract is destroyed. It also supports and accelerates the healing process.
Other Proctology Applications:-
- Anal Fissures removal
- Pilonidal Sinus
We have Smart M 1470nm laser platform with all accessories dedicated to Proctology applications. EVLT - Endovenous Laser Treatment of Varicose Veins
EVLT is a new method of treating varicose veins without surgery. Instead of tying and removing the abnormal veins, they are heated by a laser. The heat kills the walls of the veins and the body then naturally absorbs the dead tissue and the abnormal veins are destroyed. It can be carried out in a simple treatment room rather than an operating theatre. EVLA is performed under local anaesthetic as a Walk-in, walk-out' technique.
Advantages in Veins
- In-office procedure performed in less than an hour
- No hospital stay
- Instant relief from symptoms
- No unsightly scaring or large, prominent incisions
- Quick recovery with minimal post-procedural pain
What is Endovenous Laser treatment(EVLT)?
During the 45-minutes procedure, a laser catheter is inserted into the defective vein. This is usually performed under local anaesthesia using ultrasound guidance. The laser heats the lining within the vein, damaging it and causing it to shrink, and seal shut. Once this happens, the closed vein can no longer carry blood, eliminating vein bulging by correcting the root of the problem. Because these veins are superficial, they are not necessary for the transfer of oxygen-depleted blood back to the heart. This function will be naturally diverted to the healthy veins.
We have Smart M 1470nm laser platform with all accessories dedicated to EVLT (Vascular) applications.