Ref. SRT 138 Thoraco lumbo sacral support
It is made of elastic fabric (the back component) and rigid fabric (the front component), provided with:
• 2 straight metal splints located on the back, to support the lumbar area
• 2 S-FORM metal splints located paravertebral, to support the thoracolumbar area
• 2 plastic splints on the front component, to support the abdominal area
• 2 elastic bands of 5 cm, around the waist, providing stability and compression. The elastic straps continue on the front with rigid strips, adjustable by cutting and repositioning the "crocodile" type fastening. Thus, the elastic band assembly around the waist allows compression adjustment.
• 2 straps that surround the shoulders and are closed on the chest. The straps are provided with sleeves for armpit protection.
Hook and loop fastener on the front side.
Width: front 16 cm, back height between 48 – 53 cm, depending on size.
For an easy application, it is provided with helping strips.
The 4 metal splints and the 2 plastic splints stabilize the thoracolumbar region, slightly reducing lordosis and kyphosis, and the compression exerted by the elastic bands stimulates local metabolism, reducing muscle tension and pain.
The 2 elastic bands that surround the shoulders and are fixed on the chest, correct by the traction the position of the trunk.