LiDCOview runs on a standard Window PC and is designed as a graphical display of historical hemodynamic data from our monitors. LiDCOview provides both the clinical researcher and the routine user with easy to view beat-to-beat hemodynamic data that was collected.
There are two versions:
LiDCOviewSE is the standard version of this tool and is available for free.
- Easy to view graphic display of hemodynamic data
- Simple Navigation: zoom from 2min to 24hr with Calibration, Event and CVP flags displayed
- Data selection for numeric values and analysis
- Numeric values – includes dynamic preload response
- Values: SVV and PPV
- Printing or screen shot for inclusion in papers and presentations
- On screen help
LiDCOviewPRO is the Professional version, allowing users to analyse, export and report the data.
All the features of LiDCOviewSE plus
- Display of LiDCO indicator dilution curves and calibration history;
- Preload Response Parameters Trend;
- Graphical Analysis via Event Response plus Configurable Reports and Analysis;
- Enhanced navigation, Graph Exports, Screenshots and full data export;
- Live Data display for a single monitor via the internet.
Please note – LiDCOview software are intended for review of historical data for research and education.
They are not intended for use in the clinical diagnosis of disease or other conditions.