Depth of Anesthesia(CAI*) Monitoring System quickly processes the brains electrical activity based on original signal processing technology.
Newly adopted Bluetooth wireless module guarantees high quality of signals.
You can safely monitor the live depth of anesthesia anywhere and
anytime in an operation room.
CAI system consists of a sensor (EEG-based) that detects the patients brainwaves, an amplifier that intensifies the brain signals, and a monitor that digitalizes and indexes the analog signals.
- Main features, Depth of Anesthesia(CAI) Monitoring System
CAIs - Sensor
- Low-impedance 4 channel electrodes (2 EEG signals + 1 EMG)
- Uses bio-compatible hydrogel to minimize the skin irritation
CAIx – Amplifier
- Intensifies micro-electrical signals
- Uses wireless transmission (Bluetooth) to minimize sudden noise occurrence during surgery
CAIv – Monitor
- Fast and stable indexing algorithm
- User-friendly UI/UX and easy upgrade (Android, Windows)
- Compact design, compatible with other monitoring devices