Innovative robot-assisted gait training system, Walkbot
WALKBOT is robot-assisted gait rehabilitation training system for locomotion-impaired patients who are suffered from Stroke, SCI, TBI, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy and other diseases related to the neuro rehabilitation. The world-first activated hip/knee/ankle joint drive motors based on kinematic study makes accurate and natural gait pattern.
Products are lined up for WALKBOT_S, K, G and Premium for adult and pediatric patient.
• Walkbot was developed to focus on neurological patients with synchronization of three joints (hip/knee/ankle) drive motors.
• Individually customized gait pattern maximizes its clinical effects.
• More sessions and efficient therapy by automatic leg length adjustment of robotic orthosis.
• Useful training modes (interactive, assistive training mode)
• Various evaluation tools (ROM, Stiffness, Force)
• Real-time biofeedback through augmented reality software
• CE, FDA, MET, CFDA, SFDA, KFDA, ISO 13485 certified.
• Clinically proven equipment.