An Endo-Bronchial Ultra Sound Needle system is used with an ultrasound endoscope for fine needle biopsy, (FNB), of submucosal and extramural lesions within or adjacent to the tracheobronchial tree or gastrointestinal tract. This device is supplied sterile and is disposable – intended for single use only. To be used by or on order of a physician only.Key features
- Enhanced Echogenic needle tip for optimal ultrasonic visualization.
- Unique Needle design for higher and consistent tissue yield.
- Ergonomically contoured handle for better control and stability.
- Actuating lock for safer depth control of needle.
- Excellent needle strength for smooth tissue penetration.
- Ultra smooth sheath with adjustable length attuned for a full range of endoscopes.
Minimum accessory channel 2.0 mm.
Ref No. Needle Description Sheath Size
AEBUSN-19 19 gauge needle 4.1 FR
AEBUSN-21 21 gauge needle 4.1 FR
AEBUSN-22 22 gauge needle 4.1 FR
AEBUSN-25 25 gauge needle 4.1 FR