Swimitation is a novel Hubbard bath offering many new advantages:
- Whole-body exercising: enabled by the patented seat, which keeps the body still and prevents muscle tensions;
- Video sessions: 5 full-time workouts can be offered without the presence of physiotherapist, suitable for most patients;
- Fully-ergonomic: the seat as well as the base; suitable for exercising both on stomach and on the back;
- Full range of motion: for limbs and full functionality for horizontal aquatic physical therapy;
- Perfect hygiene and durability: the smooth and trim design ensures no standing water and easy maintenance;
- Suitable for more: the bath can be used for baby-swimming; toddlers/childrens physiotherapy (low water level);
- Impeccable Design: turns medical exercising into a health gourmet desirable for more people.
Aquatic physical therapy restores, sustains or improves: function and aerobic fitness; strength, power and endurance; balance, coordination; posture and biomechanics; flexibility and agility; gait and locomotion.
For these features, aquatic physiotherapy and exercise is used for inter alia:
- Spinal pain and/or injuries, scoliosis and kyphosis;
- Occupational health problems;
- Post-operative and orthopaedic conditions;
- Injury prophylaxis and rehabilitation;
- Neurological conditions including Alzheimers disease, Bells palsy, brain injury, brain tumor, cerebral palsy, dementia, dizziness, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinsons disease and vertigo;
- Cardio-respiratory problems;
- Training/athlete recovery.