MULTI-PARAMETER MODULAR PATIENT MONITOR
The Menntor X7 is a Modular Patient Monitor, with a 15″ at screen display and more than 3 hours battery backup. It has an extensive storage capability of Full Disclosure, Charts, Trends and Event Strips.
The Multi-Parameter Module (MX57) serves as a front end for vital signs acquisition while connected to the Menntor X7 host, and serves as a transport monitor with 5.7″ display when is taken out of the Menntor X7. All the data collected during transport can be imported to the host monitor to provide continuity of patient data.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Multi Parameter plug in Module for all basic Vital Signs
- The Multi Parameter Module (MPM) is also a Transport Monitor
- MPM provides continuity of patient data even during transport.
- Convenient for use in transfer between hospital units
- Long-term data storage:
ECG & Vital Signs Waveform Full Disclosure
- LAN connectivity
- ireless LAN Option
- MenneNet – Bed to bed communication and Interface to Nurse Central Station
- Connectivity with Medical IT Systems
- Easily customizable for optimal clinical use
- Demo Mode
- User-friendly, intuitive interface, including easy access “Quick Keys”
- Special features – CRG, Alarm Watch, CerebraLogik – Dual Channel EEG & aEEG
- Multiple Interface Options – Ventilators, Anesthesia machine, Anesthetic Gases, PiCCO, Vigilance/Vigileo, Radical 7, BIS.
- Customizing Tools – Monitor Profile, Software Quickeys, and Permission Editor.