SutuCRYL+ is the brand of Antibacterial Polyglactin 910 manufacturer by SUTUMED.
Antibacterial Polyglactin is a synthetic absorbable, multifilament sterile suture that meets the requirements established by the USP.
Antibacterial Poliglactin is composed by one poli (glicolide-co-l-lactide) 90-10 and coated in poli (glycolide-co-l-lactide) 30-70 calcium stearate.
It is also coated by TRICLOSAN, giving it the characteristic of the antibacterial suture.
It degrades by chemical hydrolysis, the polymer degrades to glycolic acid and lactide that are absorbed and metabolized by the human body.
The absorption of the suture is practically total between 60 and 80 days, from the date on which the implant is placed.
Antibacterial Polyglactin sutures have mild tissue reaction during the absorption process.
Antibacterial Polyglactin sutures manufactured by SUTUMED is similar in composition to Vicryl sutures and has a similar absorption profile.
The product is sterilized by ethylene oxide.Advantage
- Packaging ensures product sterility.
- Siliconized needles to ensure minimum tissue trauma.
- Certified Tensile Strenght.
- Uniform thread preventing tissue drag.
- Softness, flexibility, and elasticity that facilitates the use and concretion knots.
- Thread size: from 5/0 to 2 USP.
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.
- Boxes with 12 or 36 units.
- Suture cutaneous and mucous membranes in the short term:
- Others surgeon consideration.