Racer Technology is one of the leading medical manufacturers in Singapore Medtech Industry. We are established since December 1988 & specialized in manufacturing high quality precision plastics components, prototyping, sub-assemblies. Our group has staff strength of about 2,000 members regionally based and 300,000 sq feet of manufacturing space with over 280 injections machines ranging from 5-550tons. With the corporate headquarter in Singapore & sales office in California, supported by low cost manufacturing facilities in Indonesia (Batam) & Malaysia (Senai) you could enjoy an average significant cost saving of 20%-30%.
Through a systemic understanding of the requirements & target feasibility experiments, our product design service makes devices development more predictable in scope, time & cost. Our disciplined approach to systems engineering, programmatic risk management & detailed design reduces development risk & minimizes cost & time to market.
Singapore Medtech Consortium,
Racer Technology is spearheading the SG Medtech Consortium (SMC) to forge collaborations to stay competitive in todays Medical Manufacturing market. The Singapore Medtech Consortium is a group of Singapore-based companies from Venture Capitalist, Manufacturers & Distributors. We provide end-to-end manufacturing solutions in the areas of in-vitro diagnostics, wearables and life science tool consumables. We are able to offer high mix low volume manufacturing to medtech companies at a competitive cost, assist in early-stage product development, customise solutions in design thinking and provide efficient manufacturing and box build assembly.
Our task in providing world class quality components, involved from our top management, down to our delivery men.
Quality System Accreditation:-
• ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System ~ TÜV-SÜD-PSB Pte. Ltd.
• ISO 13485:2016 / EN ISO 13485:2016 Medical Device Quality Management System~ SGS United Kingdom
• ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System ~ TÜV-SÜD-PSB Pte. Ltd.
• FDA Establishment Registration Facility (9710609).
• UL (Underwriter Laboratory) Recognised (H1431).
• GMPs & LEAN 6 Sigma.
Our Medical Industry expertise includes:-
• Product Design and Development
• Low cost Prototyping tooling for proof of concept
• DFMEA & DFM review prior to tooling fabrication.
• Product Certification (CE, FCC, IC, CCC, ETL, IECEE)
• Class 100,000 Cleanroom facilities in molding & Assembly.
• 2 shots molding, reel to reel molding, structural molding, In-Mold Decoration (IMD)
• Process qualification & validation capabilities.
• Intellectual Property Protection (IPP)
Kindly refer to our Website link below for our profile: