Specifically designed to prevent sample carryover and aerosol bypass, our expertise in porous plastic manufacturing enables us to offer a range of pipette tip filters that are produced with precise specification, optimal air flow and laboratory grade materials that ensure a clean and contaminant-free liquid handling system.
Superior Liquid Handling Properties
Robust Filters for High Volume Assembly
- Greater optimised airflow for improved pipetting precision and accuracy. Obtain consistent and even target draw volume every time. Perfect for manual and automated pipette systems.
- The inherent strength and hardness of Vyon® pipette tip filters means they are able to withstand up to 70% more compression than conventional porous plastic materials making them ideal for hardwearing automated assembly.
Pure & Clean Materials
- Manufactured to tight tolerances (+/- 0.1mm) ensures a sealed fit, every time. This prevents fine aerosol passing through the filter into the liquid handling system.
Vyon® porous plastics is made from clean* materials and are designed with purity in mind.
- Free of Heavy Metal Interference
- FDA Approved Raw Materials
- USP Class VI Approved
- Manufacture with NO release agent
*Internal and 3rd party testing data is available on request.
Designed specifically for use as pipette tip filters, our Vyon® materials are designed to prevent aerosol bypass and any sample carryover. Optimised to be the perfect fit in your tip, our Vyon® porous plastic filters can be manufactured in a wealth of sizes to meet your exact requirements.
While our core business is bespoke engineered products, we offer a standard range of pipette tip filters materials. Help cut down on development time and tooling costs by using one of our standard Vyon® materials available in 2.95mm, 3.25mm, 3.55mm & 4mm thickness'.