Model 3000 GS allows to mobilize the knee and hip through a flexo-extension movement.
The equipment moves based on the correct adjustments made according to the patient's femur length, which is required before positioning the limb.
It can be used in the rehabilitation of limbs having a femur length between 32 cm and 49 cm.
The equipment can be programmed using its programming console or floating keypad. With their new graphics containing lots of self-explanatory symbols, both programming options provide high clarity of image and complete user friendliness. By programming the functions, it is possible to meet various rehabilitation requirements, for a tailor-made, more effective action.
Programming console: the console programs the Fisiotek functions. The user-friendly display provides great image clarity, also thanks to the graphic symbols that increase clarity, as they can be understood intuitively.
START & STOP remote control: Patients can fully control the equipment movement using the START & STOP keys and can choose whether to actively take part in their rehabilitation therapy.TECHNICAL FEATURES:
- Knee and hip mobilization
- Use of memory card
- Speed control (flexion/extension)
- Workout duration control
- Automatic extension increase
- Automatic flexion increase
- Pause during extension
- Pause during flexion
- Warm Up cycles
- Adjustable foot rest
- Knee movement range: -10° ÷ 120°
- Hip movement range: -7° ÷ 115°
- Automatic extension increase limit
- Automatic flexion increase limit
- Repetitions at extension limit
- Repetitions at flexion limit