Digital SpO2 Simulator
The SECULIFE SP BASE and SECULIFE SP PRO are digital SpO2 simulators with many functions.
The small external dimensions paired with an intuitive menu via the 2.4" colour touch screen,
distinguish the powerful devices.
The simple operating structure enables easy access and a simple view of all
setting and function parameters.
A manual mode is available for carrying out more specific evaluations.
control over each parameter.
The available presets for Nellcor, Masimo, Nonin, Nihon Kohden, Mindray, GE-Ohmeda, Philips/HP
and BCI enable simple and convenient testing of SpO2 monitors.
With the SECULIFE SP PRO, the transmittance can be selected between small, medium and large fingers. In addition, artifacts such as respiration or ambient light can be selected for simulation.
The SpO2 rate can be set in 1% steps. The BPM rate can be set in BPM steps.
- Intuitive user interface with colour touch screen
- Preset & manual mode
- 6 saturation steps from 80-99% with 2% accuracy (SP BASE)
- Saturation adjustable from 10-100% with 2% accuracy (SP PRO)
- Heart rates from 30-240 BPM with 1% accuracy
- Adjustable perfusion index
- Adjustable transmission level (SP PRO)
- Selectable artifacts (SP PRO)
- Pulse synchronized with SECULIFE BP PRO, PS200 and PS300