TRANSDERMAL PATCH MACHINES THAT ENSURE ACCURATE DRUG DOSAGE,MAXIMIZE DRUG UTILIZATION AND PROVIDE INLINE QUALITY VERIFICATION FOR VALIDATED PARTS.
Any transdermal patch manufacturer is faced with common challenges for assembling transdermal drug delivery system, including:
- Scrap reduction of expensive drug coated materials
- Precision of diecuts which directly affect product dosing
- Product inspection
- Lot/date code printing and verification
- End of line pouching
- Equipment and product validation
With a proven approach that has adapted to these and other challenges faced by transdermal patch manufacturers, we have a solution.Transdermal delivery system designs that result in material savings of 10-50%
Our solution to all these challenges is based on a modular transdermal machine
that uses proven designs to mitigate risk.
Because our cutting and placement methods are so precise, our clients
have achieved material savings in the 10-50% range.
By integrating inspection, printing, packaging and robotics into our modular machines, we can move you from a 2-pass manufacturing approach to a 1-pass approach.
A 1-pass approach from raw material to packaged transdermals will help you:
- Further reduce scrap,
- Mitigate material inspection, storage and movement issues (common with 2+ pass approaches).
- Assist in product validation – one machine and process to validate