Lymph drainage device CompressMed C1
The CompressMed C1 is used to massage the body stimulating blood and lymph circulation, among others to reduce swelling. It is used to supplement rehabilitation and aesthetic therapy in cardiovascular diseases.
• wide range of applications,
• easy operation,
• small size,
• handle for easy transport of the device,
• pressure cuffs for the upper limb and lower limbs,
• two cuffs can be connected simultaneously,
• 4 programs (sequences) of the device work,
• independent pressure setting for each of the six channel pairs (from 20 to 200 mmHg),
• option to set the pause time (from 3s to 15s) before the next chamber is inflated
• option to set the treatment time up to max. 120 min., adjustable every 1 minute.
• stimulation of the circulatory and lymphatic systems, resulting in oxygenation of organs and nutrition
• accelerated absorption of swelling and removal of congestive symptoms
• help with venous outflow
• improved heart function thanks to the reduction of arterial blood resistance
• increased speed of blood circulation thanks to the widening of blood vessels.