- Class II model meeting IEC 60601-1-11 and IP54
- Wide input range 80 to 264 VAC
- No load power consumption less than 0.15W
- Compliant with DoE level VI / EU CoC EPS tier 2 version 5 requirements
- Meeting ErP EC No 278/2009 (Lot 7)
- Low profile at 28mm
- Operating altitude up to 5000 meters
Looking ahead in Home Healthcare that combines medical care, ICT technologies and electronic medical equipment, FSP introduces the latest design of 150W medical desktop power adapter - PMP150N1 series for this specific segment.
The PMP150N1 series of AC/DC switching power supplies are for 132-150 watts of continuous output power. They are enclosed in a 94V-0 rated polyphenylene-oxide case with an IEC320/C14, C6, C8 or C18 inlet to mate with interchangeable cord for world-wide use. All models meet EN55011 class B emission limits, and are designed for medical applications.