- Structure is made of Stainless steel and processed with electro-polished.
Most of the other emergency stretchers/ patient trolleys are made of plain steel with coating.
The steel models will be weak and ugly after the coating broken.
We insist in adopting stainless steel to provide better user experience even though the material and machine cost is much higher.
Furthermore, we believe stainless steel is more eco-friendly than plain steel and plastic.
Stainless steel is much more durable than plain steel and plastic, which means we do not need to replace the stretchers due to rust or broken.
Replacement of the stretchers will absolutely create waste and polution.
- Equipped with 8" central locking castor (inclusive of central controlled Brake & Free & Steer system)
- Convenient brake and steer pedals are attached to the FOUR sides
- When Backrest rises Bottom part will lower simultaneously to prevent patients from slide down.
- Patient can lie down in each direction. Both ends can be raised as the head part.
Caregivers do not need to distinguish where the head part is while emergency situation
- Backrest adjustable by gas spring mechanism
- Dual hydraulic pedestal regulating the elevation and lean easily controlled by foot pedal attached on both sides.
- Unique retractable guide wheel optimizes traction and cornering helping to reduce caregiver strain while improving overall mobility
- Two Permanent I.V. poles (3 stage) at two ends
- Four I.V. pole receptacles for extra I.V. poles
- Three hooks for drainage bag attached to each side rail (Totally 6 hooks)
- Trend & Rev. Trend Function
- Low height for safer stretcher ingress and egress
- Industry leading warranty provides 3 year parts and a lifetime weld warranty