The Tristar 5 is a modular multi-technology microplate reader that offers maximum flexibility. For each measurement, the system can be equipped with independent, freely selectable filters and monochromators on both the excitation and emission side. The system supports the following extensive detection modes:
- Absorbance (UV/VIS)
- Fluorescence intensity (including FRET)
- Fluorescence polarization
- Luminescence (including BRET and BRET2)
- Time-Resolved Fluorescence (TRF)
- Time-resolved FRET (TR-FRET / HTRF®)
The patented ONE-4-ALL optics have been optimized to combine the stability and ease of use of a multimodal optical system with the sensitivity and versatility of specialized optical devices. The system offers a wide wavelength range from UV to visible. It can be equipped with up to 3 JET injectors for highest accuracy, speed and cell friendliness.