We provide advanced technologies to support and complete the others devices: with our optolectronics every specialist can make a very accurate postural check-up, through both cameras (videography 2D), both through high resolution podo-scanner for digital analysis of plantar loads.
Our scanner 2D is an advanced tool for digital analysis of footprints and plantar loads. Through the analysis software freeStep, it allows to capture and store the images and automatically measure and compare the possible asymmetries and angles of the foot to the ground.
At the same time, you can make automatic or manual measurements of angles and axes, identifying and marking directly on the patients foot the possible discharge points, which you can send to the easyCad software.
An unique and integrated tool, that make easy the posture and foot analysis.
- Optical Resolution: 1600 dpi
- ScanModes Color: 48-bit input, 24-bit output
- Grayscale: 16-bit input, 8-bit output
- B/W: 1-bit output
- Color Depth Input 48-bit; Output 24-bit
- Scanning Speed; 8.5 sec
- Scanning Area (W x L) Max. 304.8 mm x 431.8 mm (12" x 17")
- Power Supply 24 Vdc/ 2.08 A
- Interface USB 2.0
- Net Weight 7.5 Kgs (16.52 Lbs)
- Dimensions 623 x 400 x 133h mm (24.53” x 15.75” x 5.24”h)