Who we areBiomag® – development and production of pulsed magnetic therapy devices. Serving you since 1991.
The philosophy behind Biomag® is to produce high quality state-of-the-art products that help people during the rehabilitation process as well as in the prevention of health problems. Biomag magnetic therapy devices help both in health care facilities and home care.Who we are:
What we do:
- We are a Czech manufacturing company, founded in 1991.
- Currently, we are ranked as one of the leading manufacturers of pulsed magnetic therapy devices in the Czech Republic and Europe.
- We are one of the most dynamically developing companies in this field in Europe.
- Our products – Biomag® pulsed magnetic therapy devices – are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide.
- We develop and produce top quality Biomag® pulsed magnetic therapy devices..
- We help to improve the quality of life of customers around the world.
- We supply a related range of targeted food supplements and dermo-cosmetics products.
In order to fulfil our goals within the framework of the European Union and other countries, we establish long-term cooperation with business companies and health care facilities. Contact us for more information.
- We employ nearly 50 skilled employees.
- The quality of our products is based, among other things, on the craftsmanship and years of experience of the companys employees.
- From 1991 to 2009, we delivered several thousand Biomag® pulsed magnetic therapy devices and applicators to markets around the globe.
- Since 2001, we have been covering our activities by a full quality assurance system according to ČSN EN ISO 9001. Currently, ČSN EN ISO 9001: 2003 and ČSN EN ISO 13485 certificates prove the level of our systems functionality.
The registered office of our exclusively Czech company is located in Jičín, in the Hradec Králové region. Currently, we have production plants in Horní Libchava and Kladno, as well.
All Biomag® products
come from our own development process and the great majority of them are registered with the Industrial Property Office of the Czech Republic and other countries. For production
, modern procedures, advanced machinery and environmentally-friendly non-toxic materials are used.