FranceMed Pharma with its solid base in the British Market since 1981 and NHS reimbursable listings, owns Market Leading patented Ethical/OTC brands with unique attributes and is active in: Discovery /R&D /Synthesis /Screening /Pre-Clinical /Clinical Phase I, II & III Studies / Marketing /Sales and Global Out-licensing. Its patented topical micro-fine sprays are classified as Discovery/Greenfield with No Competition, No Me-Toos and No Generics. The range of products treat conditions in Dermatology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Pain Management, Neurology, E&T, Oncology, Diabetes, Vascular Diseases, Rheumatology, First Aid, Allergy and Veterinary Medicine. Privately owned FranceMed Pharma operates with strong Balance Sheet and is debt free.
Our Products USPs & Features:
The sprays are rich in USPs offering Discovery/Greeenfield opportunity meaning No Competition, No Me Toos and No Generics:
Unique Range of Therapeutic Micro-fine Sprays Employing our Disruptive Patented New Delivery Technology “Instant T-CNS Signalling System”™ (see video link below). The micro-fine sprays have the following unique attributes:
1) Unique Discovery/Greenfield Therapeutic Class IIa Medical Devices offering no competition, no me-toos, no generics.
2) Disruptive Technology.
4) Clinically proven to treat mild to severe symptoms e.g. itch, pain, stinging, burning, weals, swelling instantly which conventional medicines take days or weeks to treat and clinical evidence is few seconds away.
5) Repetitive use results in the treatment of the underlying conditions causing the symptoms.
6) Captures both the Ethical and OTC Markets.
7) Safe for all ages including children from birth and pregnant women.
8) The range includes OTC or Therapeutic Class IIa medical device, hence faster, simpler registration process while avoiding the drugs price fixing in some countries and tenders.
9) High patient compliance as majority of patients find the micro-fine sprays easy and quick to apply on large skin area.
10) Clinically proven with no side effects.
11) Satisfaction rate among doctors and patients is high.
12) Word of mouth and repeat purchase are phenomenal.
13) Manufactured in the UK or France.
In this age of speed, when patients are increasingly reluctant to wait for one or two weeks until the conventional medicines work, our super-fast sprays satisfaction rate among patients and doctors is high, the word of mouth and repeat purchase is outstanding.
Manufacturing know-how is owned by FranceMed with no competition. One spray application collectively replaces: steroids, antihistamines, emollients, painkiller and calamine lotion with no side effects, setting a new gold standard for treating skin conditions. Watch Corporate Video: http://www.francemedpharma.com/new-delivery-technology.html
FranceMed Pharma Therapeutic Categories: Dermatology(7 SKUs) , Paediatrics (9 SKUs), Gynaecology(4 SKUs), Emergency Medicine (3 SKUs), Veterinary (1 SKU). Products in other therapeutic areas are due to leave the pipeline shortly. Major Distributors are sought with solid experience in one or more of the above specialties and who are market leaders in their countries. Collaborators: Reputable distributors in several markets in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
We are offering:
A patented disruptive delivery technology, clinically proven to work in seconds and replaces the need for steroids, antihistamines, emollients, creams, coolants and pain killers collectively setting a new Gold Standard for treating topical conditions and endorsed and selected by the NHS for its reimbursable scheme.
The OTC and Medical Devices products are clinically proven to treat in seconds mild to severe symptoms such as itch, pain, burning, stinging, swelling with no side effects which conventional medicines take days or weeks to treat with some side effects.
All the sprays are Class IIa medical devices, therefore faster registration and no price fixing issues or tenders.
How the New Technology Works? Watch our Corporate video:
We are interested in:
Distribution or Out-licensing deals with established Distributors who employ Medical/Sales reps to promote and market new products in their territories. Collaboration based on Transfer Prices or Licensing are considered.