MDM therapy is a medical device of class IIb. On the territory of the European Union it is approved and allowed in medical practice for conditions associated with impaired microcirculation of peripheral tissues such as
What is MDM Therapy?
- chronic non-neoplastic pain
- healing of chronic wounds
- erectile dysfunction
- diabetic polyneuropathy.
MDM therapy or Mesodiencephalic modulation therapy is one of the methods of transcranial electrical stimulation of the Brain, which regulates and harmonizes the disorders caused by functional and organ diseases. It's about non-invasive electrophysiological stimulation of the central nervous system.
Clinical studies* have shown that it is a completely safe method with no side effects, which can be used alone or in combination with drug therapy and has long-term effects.MDM Therapy in numbers:
- 8 years of outpatient practice in the Czech Republic (since 2009)
- More than 3000 clients, who underwent MDM therapy
- Therapy received: 67 % men, 33 % women
- The effectiveness of the therapy for an average of 75 %
- So far no adverse event and no adverse effects (the method is safe)