Robot assisted gait rehabilitation training system, 'WALKBOT'
Walkbot is robot-assisted gait rehabilitation training system for locomotion-impaired patients who are suffered from stroke, SCI, TBI, multiple sclerosis and cerebral palsy, etc. Products are lined up Walkbot_S (for adult), Walkbot_K (for pediatric), Walkbot_G (for both adult and pediatric, module type) and recently launched Walkbot_Premium (for adult) having the most advanced features of Walkbot series. Based on effectiveness on the training and the excellent quality of Walkbot, it has been installed in USA, Europe, Russia, Asia region and Korea.
• The world-first activated hip/knee/ankle joint drive motors based on kinematic study makes accurate and natural gait pattern close to the human being.
• Individually customized gait pattern maximizes its clinical effects
• More sessions and efficient therapy by automatic leg length adjustment
• Useful training mode (interactive, assisted training mode)
• Auditory(Metronome), visual(Front Camera), tactile(Game/Sport) stimulation for the neuroplasticity encouragement
• Various assessment tools (ROM, Stiffness, Force)
• Real-time biofeedback through augmented reality software
• CE, FDA, MET, CFDA, ISO 13485, ISO 9001 certified
Clinically proven equipment
For more information, please visit our website, www.walkbot.co.kr or email to firstname.lastname@example.org