For wheelchair users and people with reduced mobility
It can be very difficult to be physically active for people who are challenged on mobility and balance, but our new and effective exercise bike helps wheelchair users and people who have a limited walking ability to stimulate the blood circulation and rebuild body and muscle strength, in order to improve the quality of daily life. Our LEMCO Combi Bike makes physical activity possible for everyone.
Our exercise bike can be used by 99% of all users of wheelchairs, and gives a better outcome and is more satisfying to use in comparison with exercise bikes with motor, which typically costs three times the price of our newly developed LEMCO Combi Bike Plus.
Our trainer is the perfect to supplement rehabilitation tool for fast recovery, for faster recovery. The bike can be used for rehabilitation after brain injuries, strokes and also for keeping in shape which is important for the increased number of people with neurological diseases such as: MS – Multiple Sclerosis, Dementia, Parkinsons and other diseases where the body is challenged on the mobility.
The exercise bike can be used at home and in physiotherapies. Its ease of use makes it a popular solution.
LEMCO Combi Bike is standard equipment in many nursery homes in Denmark.
Our bikes main features:
- Easy to use for the user
- Easy to operate for the therapist
- Ten resistance levels (magnetic)
- User-friendly rotational lock
- Stands firmly on the floor due to special feet
- Wheels with ball bearings for easy movement
- Simple display with “only” one button
- Backlit display
- Display located for easy TV viewing.
- Velcro-straps that can be controlled with one hand
- Space-saving design
- Easy to clean
- Pedals are designed to facilitate access from the wheelchair.