Since 1999, over 40,000 medical professionals have come to rely on Veinlite® products for simple and consistent one-stick vein access. If failed IV attempts are a daily occurrence among your team, dont get frustrated…get Veinlite®!
With Veinlite® products, you can locate and access veins within seconds – even in the most difficult patients whether due to their age, weight, or skin tone.Which Veinlite® is right for you?
- I WORK WITH PATIENTS OF ALL AGES.
Choose Veinlite LED+®, our newest and most versatile vein access tool, suitable for use on adults and children.
- I WORK WITH NEONATES ONLY.
Choose Veinlite PEDI® if you work exclusively with Neonates (0-24 months).
Veinlite PEDI® is clinically proven on children.
A recent randomized control trial conducted on 112 children compared the use of Veinlite PEDI® against the Standard of Care. The primary outcome measure was the first attempt success rate, and the rate was significantly higher in the Veinlite® group compared with the SoC group (92.9% vs 72.2%).What sets Veinlite®s products apart?
- Portable, lightweight, durable, single user device
- Patented side-transillumination technology
- Veinlite® devices anchor the vein to prevent rolling, provides traction, raises the vein and acts as a local tourniquet
- Free 5-Year Extended Warranty. You've got our product? We've got your back!
Proven in randomized clinical studies, Veinlite® is the only vein access tool to improve IV access success rates over the standard of care. No other technology for superficial veins – such as near-infrared (NIR) devices was found to offer any measurable improvement in vein access among adults and children.