ArkAb is B Cell Design subsidiary focused on the in vitro diagnostic market. ArkAb develops, produces and markets human chimeric monclonal antibodies for research in health and in vitro diagnostics. ArkAb offers a reliable, reproducible and secured source of human chimeric mAbs for several purposes:
- Positive controls, quality controls and calibrators of in vitro diagnostic immunoassays as an alternative to human disease state plasma
- Immunocapture antibodies to replace mice antibodies which trigger false positive or false negative answers due to HAMA antibodies.
- Research reagents (development or renewal of diagnostic kits, improvement of the products portfolio…)
ArkAb offers catalog products but also custom made development services. Don't hesitate to contact us to talk about your development projects!
For more information, please visit www.arkab.eu
B Cell Design is specialized in the development of drug candidates for mucosal diseases. B Cell Design is doing the proof of concept to use the IgA antibodies instead of IgG to treat mucosal diseases.
This leads to develop two groundbreaking drug candidates:
- A vaccine candidate in infectious diseases field: a worldwide patented HIV vaccine
- A drug candidate in oncology field (colorectal cancer)
For more information about B Cell Design, please visit www.b-cell-design.com!