Great companies are built in Pennsylvania — including international ones. Not only is Pennsylvania home to more than 6,500 foreign-owned companies employing 335,000 people, we are also one of the nations fastest growing exporters.
Domestic and foreign companies alike have reaped the benefits of Pennsylvanias integration into the global economy. A leader in cross-border projects, with one of the largest networks of overseas offices of any U.S. state, Pennsylvania is committed to helping you succeed. Foreign Direct Investment Are you located outside of the U.S. and interested in establishing a U.S. presence?
Pennsylvanias Office of International Business Development and team of international foreign direct investment representatives work together to provide the overall support and technical assistance required by foreign companies looking to invest, expand, and operate a business in Pennsylvania.
Our services include:
- Identifying investment opportunities, such as joint ventures
- Licensing opportunities and business partnerships
- Assisting companies in establishing a subsidiary in Pennsylvania
- Providing information on Pennsylvanias labor market, wage rates, tax structure and more
- Coordinating site and building searches statewide
- Making introductions to potential partners, suppliers and service providers
- Connecting investors with experts in the fields of law, accounting, banking, real estate, construction, engineering and immigration.
Visit our website to find a representative in your region and learn more about why companies from all over the world choose Pennsylvania! dced.pa.gov/invest | @PADCEDnews Export AssistancePennsylvania is dedicated to helping its businesses grow and expand into world markets.
Pennsylvania offers a wide range of programs and services to expand the global reach and export capacity of the commonwealths business community.
Together with 10 regional offices across the state and 15 international trade representatives covering 51 markets worldwide, Pennsylvanias Office of International Business Development offers one of the largest, most comprehensive state-sponsored export development programs in the U.S.
Our services include:
- Guiding clients through export processes & market entry strategy development
- Coordinating business trips and meeting schedules for clients traveling aboard
- Identifying and qualifying buyers, agents, distributors and partners through customized searches
- Supporting clients at international trade show and on international trade missions
- Researching foreign companies and providing background checks.
Visit our website to find learn more about the programs and service we offer! dced.pa.gov/trade | @tradePA